What information is collected
Non identifiable tracking analytics – collected via cookies (google analytics).
– A cookie is a small text file stored on the site which may include tracking your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This cookie does not store personal information and is anonymous of user details.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. You may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Personal information – collected in direct correspondence with the user/client when making a booking in order to form a lawful contract. Details collected include:
– Contact details – name of person booking (and of other family members participating in the booked photosession), home address, telephone number, email address
– Dates of births – children participating in the photosession
– Individual interests – to plan your photosession
What the information is used for
Using track analytic cookies, Kelly Bond uses this information of site use and visitor behaviour patterns to make a better experience for the visitor. Monitoring the most frequently visited pages helps to improve services or products for the user. This information has no ability to personally identify a user. This information is processed for the legitimate interest of improving and monitoring the website. If you wish to remove these cookies during your visit you can find out more information about cookies and removal of them via www.aboutcookies.org
Contact details are collected and stored for the purposes of providing and delivering a service and being able to contact a client. These details are held until erasure is requested, to be able to provide future services of interest to the client.
Email addresses are used to provide e-newsletters when a user subscribes, and analytics (of emails opening and clicks) are tracked via a third party provider; Mailchimp. This information helps to adapt newsletter updates to improve the service Kelly Bond Photography is able to provide. You can opt to unsubscribe at any point by clicking on the link in the footer of any email sent.
How information is stored and your access to it
All information is stored in password protected data software.
Personal information for photosession booking purposes, given by a client, is stored in a 2 factor authentication platform; Google Drive.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You have the right to ‘be informed about how your data is being used, access personal data, have incorrect data updated, have data erased, stop or restrict the processing of your data, data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services), object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances’ (https://www.gov.uk/data-protection).
Who the information is shared with
No personal information, held by Kelly Bond, will be sold to third party organisations. Privacy is taken seriously and information retained is only shared when necessary, stated as follows:
– Your images are shared with third party manufacturers for ordering products. – Your name and address may be shared with postal services in order to mail you an order, or contact you with physical relevant business information such as sending vouchers.
– Any personal details about your child such as allergies will be shared with the cake baker for cake smash bookings.
– Kelly Bond is bound by law enforcement to share information, should it be required to do so.
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
Advice is recommended to check this page periodically as this policy may be updated at any time, with changes effective immediately following document updates.